The common man was the most troubled due to the Corona epidemic. If someone lost his job, no one was left with money to eat. In such a situation, the government is distributing free ration to the poor and middle class people, whose benefit can be taken till September 2022.
Although, many people have ration card but they are not able to avail this service because they have not yet linked Aadhaar with ration card. If you have a ration card, then definitely link it with Aadhaar. Now you can easily do this work sitting at home. Let us tell you the complete process of linking Aadhar-ration card:
Link Aadhaar-Ration Card like this
- For this, first go to the official website uidai.gov.in.
- Now you click on ‘Start Now’.
- Now here you have to fill your address with district state.
- After this click on the option of ‘Ration Card Benefit’.
- Now here you fill your Aadhar Card Number, Ration Card Number, E-mail Address and Mobile Number etc.
- After filling it, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After filling the OTP here, you will get the message of process completion on your screen.
- As soon as all this process is completed, your Aadhaar will be verified and your Aadhaar will be linked with your ration card.
Offline way to do Aadhaar-Ration Card
If you want to link your ration card with Aadhar card offline, then for this you need a copy of Aadhar card and a passport size photograph. Take these documents to the ration shop and fill the form. Then your biometric will be taken, after which your ration card will be linked with Aadhar card. Along with this, its information is also sent to your mobile number.