If traveling from one city to another, if your FASTag account balance is exhausted, there is absolutely no need to worry. Actually, FASTag recharging is quite convenient and many apps provide you the option to recharge your fastag. Today through this article we will tell you how to recharge your FASTag account through Google Pay. In January last year, Google introduced UPI recharge option for FASTag users, so that they can easily recharge with the help of Google Pay app. This allows you to easily recharge your FASTag account using which you can cross the border of cities in India without any hindrance.
Before explaining how to recharge FASTag account through Google Pay App, let us know that you should know about your fastag-issuing bank. Apart from this, you will also have to link your FASTag account before recharge.
How to recharge your FASTag using Google Pay
First of all, we have to link the FASTag account, whose method we will tell you further. Apart from this, it will also show how to recharge your FASTag account through Google Pay app.
– Open Google Pay app on your Android or iPhone.
– Now click on the New Payment button.
– After this, search for “FASTag” in the search bar.
– Below you have to choose your FASTag issuing bank.
– Now click on Get started.
– Now you have to enter your vehicle number (without spaces) and name the account. Like “my car” or you can also use your car model name.
– Now click on the Link account button at the bottom of the screen.
After this, you will have to review your account, which will include the account holder name and vehicle number etc.
After reviewing, click on the Link account button. Now tap on the Pay button for a payment of at least 200 rupees.
– Now click on Tick.
– After this, click on the Pay button at the bottom of the screen.
– Now Google Pay app will ask for your UPI PIN, after which you will be paid.
After payment, you will get the SMS for the bank account linked to Google Pay.