Get reward up to Rs.105 using WhatsApp UPI You can get up to Rs 35 per time by sending a work amount of Re 1 to three different users. Follow these steps carefully for more details of this offer
WhatsApp users get ready for an exciting new offer from the META brand. This is a cashback deal in which you will get up to Rs 105 in your bank account for using WhatsApp Payment. All you have to do is send money to the people in your WhatsApp contacts. Follow the steps given below to know how it works. Before this, let us also tell you here that this is a limited-time-lasting offer. So, if you don’t want to miss out on the free money, it’s better to take advantage of this offer now.
How To Get Whatsapp UPI Cashback up to Rs.105
- Open the WhatsApp app and you will see a banner at the top of the main conversation screen. However, for this, you have to update your WhatsApp. It was not visible on our WhatsApp Business app.
- Once approved to get started, where are you going to choose your bank? From the list of bank names, choose the one you want to use for the WhatsApp UPI service.
- After this, you have to verify your number. When you click on Verify, you will be asked to send an SMS to the selected bank to verify that your number is registered with that particular bank account.
- Once the verification process is done and your respective bank accounts are linked with WhatsApp UPI, you will be able to send and receive money using WhatsApp Pay UPI. Make sure you are on a stable internet connection and the SIM is properly inserted into the phone for everything to work properly.
- If the WhatsApp UPI setup is up and running, you can send an amount as low as Re 1 and get a credit of Rs 35 per successful transaction. Do this thrice with three different contacts, and avail up to ₹105 in total. As for the sending process, it’s as simple as going to the Contacts chat window, tapping the Rupee icon in the bottom bar, and selecting the receiver. If the other person is already registered on the service, you can send money directly, otherwise, you can invite them. You can access the Payments option from the 3-dot menu on the top bar of the WhatsApp Android app or from Settings in the WhatsApp for iOS app.
Note that if you send money to the same contact repeatedly, you will not get cashback every time. So, it is a cashback reward per contact.
The WhatsApp cashback promotion is being rolled out for select users only. It will be visible to different users at different times. You’ll know if you’re eligible if you see the gift icon when you send money to an eligible recipient.